The ease of owning a car in today’s world is apparent, but it is also necessary to maintain the vehicle, which necessitates the purchase of insurance. Having expired automobile insurance or failing to have car insurance is also a punishable offence under the Motor Vehicle Act. Let’s look at how Bajaj Allianz car insurance renewal can be done quickly.
Unlike in the past, when renewing a car insurance policy took many phone calls and visits to the insurance agent’s office, the car insurance renewal process is now incredibly simple. One can renew existing auto insurance online using minimal paperwork and a few simple steps.
Car insurance renewal Bajaj Allianz
A few details must be available to begin the renewal process and keep it moving smoothly.
- The applicant’s complete name
- Complete mailing address
- Details on the car’s make and model
- The vehicle’s registration number
- Policy number from previous insurance
- Add-ons to pick from
- The payment information
Car insurance renewal procedure steps
The following are the actions you must take to renew your auto insurance:
1. Compare auto insurance policies and obtain a quote
Ideally, the initial step would be to choose a few insurance firms and compare their services to the company’s. To choose the best coverage, evaluate the pre-sale and post-sale services provided by various firms. Aside from services, the organisation should also give adequate coverage at reasonable pricing.
Individuals who want to stay with the same insurer can use the vehicle insurance calculator to acquire a price. The calculator assists in determining the amount of coverage for the vehicle and the premium that must be paid.
2. Determine the type of insurance you require.
After deciding on an insurance company, log on to the relevant website and select the sort of car insurance coverage. There are two kinds of auto insurance policies and will be important during the car insurance claim process:
Comprehensive auto insurance policy
Third-party auto insurance coverage
Third-party car insurance is a legal requirement that covers liabilities for third-party vehicles. The comprehensive auto insurance coverage, on the other hand, covers both third-party liability and own car damage.
3. Fill up the necessary information
After you’ve decided on your insurance type, you’ll need to fill out an online form with the information you’ve already saved.
4. Select your insurance add-ons
If you have chosen Comprehensive auto insurance, you may choose from a variety of add-on choices to enhance the coverage of our insurance policy.
Among the optional covers are:
- Zero depreciation – The insurance does not evaluate the car’s depreciated value during the claim process.
- Roadside assistance- If your vehicle breaks down in the middle of the road, you can use this add-on to acquire minor repairs, a battery jump-start, fuel, or towing.
- Return to Invoice- Here, the insurance can claim for the car’s ex-showroom price in the event of total loss due to theft or natural disaster.
- Engine protection – This covers the cost of repairing or replacing a damaged engine.
- NCB protection- You can keep your no-claim bonus after filing two claims in a year. * Standard T&C Apply
Choose a payment method
After you’ve chosen your preferred add-on cover, you must proceed to the payment portion. To finish the payment, simply follow the steps. You will receive a renewal insurance in the mail as soon as your insurer receives the money. The same applies for Bajaj Allianz car insurance renewal.
The auto insurance policy document is a legal document that must be carried with you whenever you travel. On demand, you may be required to show the policy to the authorities. To be cautious, create extra copies of the renewed policy in case you misplace one.
Subscribe to Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company YouTube Channel.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.